Model Cars Magazine Forum

Anyone have any good snow pictures today?

rmvw guy

I wish the sun hadn't gone down as quick, the picture of City Hall looked really nice in the viewfinder!

Charlie Larkin

Time to go digital, Charlie! I waited a lobg time before replacing my film 35mm .. but SO glad I did now. I love natural light photos but there's NO film that can do it like digital can.

• 4 weeks later...

IMG_3080-vi.jpg

IMG_3081-vi.jpg

The stream that runs through my back yard today. No snow, but it rained like mad and that's when the stream gets going! I hope you can see how fast and full it's running! Especially the first shot where the rapids are running over the rocks. On a normal day this is just a trickle.

Edited by Tom Geiger

Please put in a request for decent weather June 21 - 23, 2013. The American Gold Star Mothers will be there for their national convention at the Embassy Suites on Paradise Road. There's over 6,400 Americans killed in Iraq/Afghanistan and we'll initiate the reading and recording of every name at the convention.

Luckily we don't have it as bad as you guy's, but today have been really strange, nice blue sky and sunny one minute, and then grey sky and snow blizzards, luckily I'm having a day in the hobby room today ....

HA! That's not a blizzard, that's a snow squall! :D

Blizzards leave stuff like this in their wake...

60376_438531060698_4006857_n.jpg

Please put in a request for decent weather June 21 - 23, 2013. The American Gold Star Mothers will be there for their national convention at the Embassy Suites on Paradise Road. There's over 6,400 Americans killed in Iraq/Afghanistan and we'll initiate the reading and recording of every name at the convention.

Request submitted!

Call me when it gets closer to the visit.

G

• 2 weeks later...

First Spring snow this year. What??? DSC04853_zpsc7f87c6f.jpgOkay maybe not as bad as you think. Wife just left for work, couldn't resist taking a picture of the fresh snow under the garage door.DSC04854_zps86dd946f.jpgOut the back door it's still snowing.DSC04855_zps52bfb5b1.jpgOut the front door. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Who first said that?DSC04862_zpscfaf196b.jpg