Model Cars Magazine Forum

Latest Model Cars mag.

Just got my issue of the latest Model Cars Magazine (show/contest coverage). Haven't gone through it yet, but can't wait to see what's in there. From the little I did look at, looks like some great stuff. I kinda want to read a little at a time to savor it :D.

Very cool, Dirk. That means if you got yours in Orlando today, HOPEFULLY I will get mine tomorrow. I sure hope so because the tile guys are coming tomorrow to start laying floor tile. I spent the last few days ripping up the 10 year old carpeting and all the tack strips. Yeah....THAT'S lots of fun! I'll only have access to half the house for the next few days. Fortunately it's the half with the model room and kitchen (and bathroom, too! :) )!

Anyway, it would sure give me some time to peruse the contest pages......

Looking forward to it's arrival.

yes i agree. i find model cars magazine far outstrips the competition and it gets fatter while they get skinnier! and i always find there is much more to interest me than in the competitors mag (are we allowed to name it?).

anyway keep up the good work and interesting articles. i esp appreciate the "furrin" car coverage and tuner stuff too, as well as what seems like a recent run of vintage style buildups. jarius' sketchpad is killer too; love them babes he throws in there.

Getting caught up for sure.

Sorry not all models make it, but I will be working on that.

Going to start putting on web site all the images from the shows that I can.

Gregg.... that would be wayyyy cooollll.... then EVERYBODY would be published!!!!lollol heck of an idea.....