Model Cars Magazine Forum

Teresi: "Dyno Drags" new project 3-8-12 Finished pictures posted 6/17/12

Hello......thank you all for your kind comments.......I did some work on the tower......I made a "Dyno" computer system, bench seat, a roll-up tarp, flood lights,and a rear door remote control.......also made some latches.......thanks for looking.

DSCF1700.jpg

DSCF1695.jpg

DSCF1696.jpg

DSCF1719.jpg

DSCF1708.jpg

DSCF1724.jpg

Nice Work, John! You always manage to impress everyone with these builds. This one is looking like real Truck. Paint Job turned out extremely well.

I don't know if this has been asked before, if it is, I don't remember or then I've missed it. But: Are you going to build the motorbikes too?

Nice Work, John! You always manage to impress everyone with these builds. This one is looking like real Truck. Paint Job turned out extremely well.

I don't know if this has been asked before, if it is, I don't remember or then I've missed it. But: Are you going to build the motorbikes too?

DSCF1377.jpg

DSCF1360.jpg

thank`s

Man that bike looks like it would be a beast at the strip,Is it based off of the parts pack bikes from forever ago.

Austin......no,this is a partly scratch built and parts box replica of my fathers drag bike called the "Italiano"........that he raced at Lions drag strip in the 60`s....... thanks

Edited by John Teresi

Hello......."Happy Fathers Day" to all the fathers.......thank you all so much for your kind comments and for following this build.......thank you Dave Ryberg: AKA "GoatGuy" , Art Laski, Bob: AKA "Peg leg Bob" , Charlie from "Pro Tech"......and thank you Dad for your kindness and for being such a great Dad,love you!.......finished pictures are posted........here is the link.

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59805

thanks for looking, :)

DSCF1788.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

• 10 months later...