Model Cars Magazine Forum

98% complete

i didn't know how to get that "click for full size image" off. i'm not a computer whiz or a photographer as you can tell by the blurry pics, anyway i am glad someone complemented the project, i guess if you not a driver or a regular poster here your just plained ignored

i didn't know how to get that "click for full size image" off. i'm not a computer whiz or a photographer as you can tell by the blurry pics, anyway i am glad someone complemented the project, i guess if you not a driver or a regular poster here your just plained ignored

idunno,

I do not think you are being ignored because you are new. It's because the trucking community here on MCM forums is still small. Give it time and keep posting.

Posting clearer pictures will also add a ton to the respect and feedback other modelers will provide you. So maybe work on your photography skills.

Also my friend, we don’t know your name either. Could you please post your full name in the "signature text box" found in the Profile section of this forum. The name requirement is one of the very few rules on this forum and it really works to keep the rif-raf out.

Welcome to MCM forums!

Jairus

Guest Anthony Oteri

Don't let the lack of responses bother you, thats just the way it is sometimes on any of these boards. I know how you feel. There are times when some models that I feel are just average get a lot of attention and others that are real jaw droppers are overlooked. I feel a sense of pride in my work that is not always appreciated by others and I think "Whats up with these guys". Don't let it bother you my friend. By the way, excellant Peterbilt. 8)