Model Cars Magazine Forum

65 ford fairlane

Dale,

Here's a few pics of M.C.W.'s 65 Fairlane. I included a chassis pic so you could see how the Revell Thunderbolt chassis fits. The body also has the dog house(engine bay) molded in.

65Thunderbolt003.jpg

65Thunderbolt011.jpg

65Thunderbolt009.jpg

65Thunderbolt005.jpg

Hope this helps you out.......... :rolleyes:

Sully

yeah i just found him last night. i found another one at afx resins or something but they have been sold or something. i seen one on ebay and have to have one. my day had one done like a thunderbolt when i was growing up before he bought a 63. i seen he has those to =). I am a bit worried buying from him not taking paypal. how good of service does he have?

B) Hi MCW has great kits and I have been getting kits from Dave for alot of years now he is very good to deal with and he ships in 3 to 4 weeks.You can send him a check or use a credit card I use both go to his site and download his order page and fill it out its easy and safe.A side note stay away from the afx/n site me and others got burned there.But MCW go for it you will be very happy with his kits.Rick.

:huh: Ya I got screwed out of $230.00 been watting 4 years for my things to show up guss there not comming.Anyway you will like the kits Dave has at MCW he also has all the factory colors to.Also check out Star models he has resin kits from 4 casters he has a big line up and Missinglink Keven has a lot of new kits of things you have not seen in a lot of years and Moter city castors Jeff has a lot of great For kits that are hard to find.All of these resin castors are on this site and are great to deal with.I have a org AMT 3-in-1 65 fairlane kit that I got 3 years ago at a model show I paied $160.00 for it I just could not bring myself to build it so when Dave came out with the 65 resin kit I got 3 of them and put the other one away.I went to modelhaus for the chrome and glass they make the org for all the AMT kits.Daves chrome is not plated.Good luck on the kit.