Model Cars Magazine Forum

2014 Revell 2nd Quarter Kit Announcements

gasman

From what I see in the flyer image, the hood scoop looks a bit "off" and doesn't appear to be the correct Six Pack scoop, and the stock bucket seats are still present, meaning no racing bucket seats.

I think that might be a slightly tweaked image there. I am sure the kit will look much better, I hope!

Where's the Corvette C7? I hope this is announced at the Chicago Auto Show this week.

From what I heard at an event this past weekend, a snap kit will be first as Chevy has yet to release the specs to do a full detail kit. Didn't hear any announcement dates though. So far this year, Revell is not tugging at my wallet. Which is probably a good thing when you're planning a 2000 mile move.

• 1 month later...

maybe 3rd quarter? 1957 Chevy convertible and 1970 Sox and Martin Cuda in August?

Those are supposedly 2nd quarter along w/ the Mustang LX 5.0 drag car, along with the reissues of the old-tool Revell '57 Bel Air ht, '58 Corvette and '59 Impala.

Sounds like from AMT the '25 Ford C-cab fruit wagon and '67 Mustang gasser...and who knows what else.

The Moiebus Ford trucks may be here in the 2nd quarter.

Edited by Rob Hall

• 1 month later...

Haven't heard or read much about these 2nd quarter kits and when they'll be hitting the store shelves lately; anybody know when we might start to see these available for purchase? I'm wanting to get my hands on one of those little Datsun 510's quickly; I loved that kit!