Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ghost Rider Corvette. Stop Frame Animation of My First Model Build.

fredstoverink

Hi everyone,

I am new to models and this forum. I decided to animate my first build. I bought an older Ghost Rider Corvette kit from a shop that had helped out a man that was unable to build models anymore due to deteriorating health. Some of the parts were melted from age, but i think it added to character.

I hope you enjoy this video. It was a lot of fun to make.

Thank you,

Fred Stoverink

That was pretty cool. You should do one where the dump truck builds the model. The only thing that may have problems here is the language in the music. You might want to use music that doesn't offend some people. This is a family oriented website...

Thanks for watching. I'll certainly consider the language in future videos. Thank you.

I'm an actor and an engineer; two environments that use bad words like oxygen. ha.

Sorry, but I had to delete the video. Language like that isn't allowed here.

A bit hypocritical coming from someone with an armed Dirty Harry avatar. Nonetheless, I appreciate the language policy and respect your decision. I will not be editing the video or reposting it.

A bit hypocritical coming from someone with an armed Dirty Harry avatar. Nonetheless, I appreciate the language policy and respect your decision. I will not be editing the video or reposting it.

I didn't make the rules, but as a mod, I have to enforce them. There's nothing the least bit hypocritical on my part.

i've done a LOT of deleting of model related stuff due to the words/language that emit from my mouth. I've neary deleted a finger..or three.. i've stabbed my foot with a #11 blade and deleted the offending blade, and sometimes just the poor engineering quality of a build had me mutter a couple bad things, which in turn resulted in a deleted model.

i love sarcasm :P