Model Cars Magazine Forum

Where's My 08 Model Car Magazines?

Hey Model Cars Magazine.My mother in law paid for a subscription for me for Christmas after I RAVED about your magazine to her.I have yet to receive any 08 issues.It is March 14th as I write this.When will I receive your magazine? I haven't noticed any issues past December 07 a couple of local hobby shops either.What gives?

Todd

I'm late, and it's my fault

trying to get my ducks in a row, and I'm all quacked up

there was a major computer crash in December where I lost everything, and I mean everything, from October to December

The January issue was mailed a while ago, I will see exact date

the Contest issue is a double issue, Feb/March, which is going to press in a matter of minutes, I hope, which will get me caught up, if I get the April issue to them in the next week.

Hope that explains some things

I hate making these excuses, but I am doing the best I can

I have a great bunch of guys behind me, and Harry Pristovnik is doing a fantastic job with the new layouts and design of the mag, so I really think everyone will be impressed with the changes coming this year.

Now, if I could only find time to build.......

post-3-1205567300_thumb.jpg

Thanks for explaining your situation, Gregg.I read about your computer situation in the December issue on page 4 in your editors corner section.I'm sorry to hear about the computer situation.I know the issues will be worth the wait, they always are!!! I'll look forward to getting these issues.

Todd