Model Cars Magazine Forum

Three Rivers Automodelers Show/Contest

Sully

I guess this wasn't the answer I was looking for!

Simón P. Rivera Torres

Well you certainly can't use MY private jet that weekend. B)

If you fly into Pittsburgh, I imagine the rest is relatively simople by using Mapquest for directions to the hall. Have you looked into airfare from Puerto Rico yet?

If I knew for sure I could make it, I'd offer to pick you up at or near the airport and run you to the show.

You oughtta go Daniel. Lots of vendors and other cool stuff to spend money on. Food is actually pretty good too. BTW the Steeler game is on Monday night that week so you won't have to worry about a bunch of drunken yinzers out on the road at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Erie isn't really that far and it is a very easy drive from Erie to Pittsburgh. Especially on a Sunday. Can you feel the peer pressure? Simon if you really wanna go and are definitely going to come in for it then shoot me a pm we'll get you to the show. Hey Bobby, whats does "floor rights at 8 am for $13" mean? Does that mean if I pay an extra $10 I get first crack at everything in the show, or is that for vendors? Talk to you guys later. Hey we outta do a MCM forum group photo of all of us if we're all at the show. Lemme know what you guys think. -Will

How far away(minutes & miles) from the airport?...From Heinz field?

Simón P. Rivera Torres

Well you certainly can't use MY private jet that weekend. :D

If you fly into Pittsburgh, I imagine the rest is relatively simople by using Mapquest for directions to the hall. Have you looked into airfare from Puerto Rico yet?

If I knew for sure I could make it, I'd offer to pick you up at or near the airport and run you to the show.

Im sos bumed out found out i cant make it to the show i always love going to this one great show ,vendors looks like next year for me!Have fun guys and someone take lots of pics.

Sorry to hear you cant make it Tom. I'll be there and I'll be sure to take lots of pics.

Ed