Model Cars Magazine Forum

Let's see your geegaws!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A chair, a pair of boots, a sled, and a....unicycle? :huh:

ebcb3e66-c528-47b3-9016-b87b91ed501d.jpg

Find 'em inside this kit:

barris-mail-truck-04.jpg

Say WHAAAT? Naturally, we think of unicycles when we think of Post Office :blink: . Must be symbolic. But then, I also never expected to see teamster chic when they recently rolled out ads promoting postal clothing as consumer casual wear.

• 1 year later...

There's 2 A-Frame Barriers in the IMC Lola T70 that aren't mentioned on the Box or instructions. But they are shown on instructions of the Union repop of the kit.

2-27-2012T70barrier.jpg

Despite the sink and ejector pin marks, they build up into a respectable set of saw horses.

photo1-vi.jpg

Just went through this whole thread I love it. here are a couple I remember and don't think have been mentioned. (Sorry no pix) 65 el Camino has two hard hats. 53 sedan delivery had various tools along with the 40 ford pick-up. Not sure of the kit I do know it was a van that had an RC helicopter. 66 nova has an engine block and stand also think the 68 charger has a stand. Then I have a few odds and ends already mentioned.