Model Cars Magazine Forum

I took the plunge

Some of you know that I had planned to ask for my gf's hand in marriage on christmas. Things went just as planned. Christmas eve after the little ones went to bed and santa had come and gone. We laid down for a long winters nap. Ha ha the kids were up at 4:30 & playing with their new kittens (which I'm not thrilled about I'm a dog person) anyway we got surprise in the fact that her 15 ur old daughter was able to fly up from TX for christmas. Once all the gifts were open I went out grabbed the ring from my truck then got on one knee and popped the question and my knees. Tears were shed and a yes was said! We all had a very merry christmas!! Hope all you had a wonderful holiday also!

I love the fact I see so many 20+ year marriages it makes me hopeful for us. I don't like the fact you think I won't be around the forum or model building. Her son (ny soon to be stepson) is really into snap kits and we are going to build together got him his first kit and for christmas he got a #2 easy monogram 85 Camaro. Going to teach him how to spray paint