Model Cars Magazine Forum

"CRANKENSTIEN"(a small tribute to the "doc") DONE! 11/13/12

bryan_m

dont worry about hijackin Corey, youre not hijackin anything.....

thats mesed up that the guy didnt come back!! what a stinkin piece of @#$& !!!! he needs a good smack upside the head!

im glad she gets a round good without the leg, i was watchin tv late last night, and there was a dog that was missing both rear legs! she got around just fine too, ran around the park with the other dogs, and you couldnt even tell..........it was weird to see it, but it was a cool dog!

bryan

Right on man.

Yeah I'm tellin ya. To tell you how much nonsense it is though that some people say that pits are ALL mean and viscous, that it's the breed and not the dog. We all thought she was gone for sure. My grandpa and I took the truck over to pick her up, and she was still. I called her name, and she came to and got up. MOST animals will be somewhat aggressive when they're hurt really bad. People too, often times. She let my grandpa, and the vet both pick her up, and stayed calm the whole time. She has been raised around a very large family. Other dogs, cats, birds, a guinea pig. She's just a good example of the kind of dog that you can have if you just show it love and affection. They get a horrible rap because of people who treat them poorly, and inhumanely.

that whole "pits are bad dogs" thing is BS!! it all depends on how you raise them, my buddy Vince has 2 pits, and "shadow" is my buddy, she loves me to death......she is such a sweet dog, when i go over there she gets up on the couch with me. and when we fight, and she knows not to bite hard, shes alot of fun! shes a big baby!........ now if you would come in the house in a threating manner, she would rip your face off! shes very protective.....

bryan

Youre absolutely right about that. They are a very good judge of character. They know when there's a threat around. Very loyal, loving companions. I'm gonna hit the sack. Didn't get anything done today buildwise. MIGHT have tomorrow off. And if I do I'll be at the bench all day.

Have a good one man.

Corey

Edited by dimebolt

We had a beautiful male pit wander up on our doorstep a while back so we took him in and got him all checked out. We all loved him a bunch and named him Max, but poor Max needed more space and exercise then what we could provide for him, so we had to give him up to another family. He really was an awesome dog. He was about 60 lbs and thought he was my lap dog. =p

We had a beautiful male pit wander up on our doorstep a while back so we took him in and got him all checked out. We all loved him a bunch and named him Max, but poor Max needed more space and exercise then what we could provide for him, so we had to give him up to another family. He really was an awesome dog. He was about 60 lbs and thought he was my lap dog. =p

Yeah they're awesome Jon.

Like your avatar also.

My mom raised Shar-peis fo alot of years. Wonderful dogs also.

Nite everybody.

Corey

Nice work on this build Bryan. I like your cat too. Just be sure he doesn't use your model box as a litter box ! I have a couple of cats and one is a normal acting cat but the other is like a puppy dog and follows me around the house even if I go to the bathroom.

thanks guys!

Ira?..............oh ha! i just got that snake thing....LOL......i named it that just because everything will be green, and there will be a small clover on the back. i may change the name when i think of something else.

cheers

bryan

thanks Jake!

i plan on choppin the floors out, and makin new ones from wood, and making new front frame rails (in front of rad) to extend the frame just a bit, and get it a little lower.......

thats all for me tonight, i am beat. ill be back at it sometime tomorrow.

cheers

bryan