Model Cars Magazine Forum

31 Nash: way beyond "Rat Fiink" Coupe: new project 5/9/13

John Teresi

John... you are making some killer progress. I am digging that brake pedal. Is that a motorcycle chain? ;) I am also digging the airbags you have put on it. I already can't wait until your next update. Keep up the great work Brother!

Hello......thank you all for the kind comments........I really do appreciate them :) ........I did more work in the trunk area.......made a compressor for the air bags........made some link brackets and got a air tank mocked-up.......everything is rough and in the mock-up stages......I will make it look pretty latter :) .........I will work on the engine motor mounts tonight........thanks for looking.

DSCF7842_zpsd5481110.jpg

DSCF7835_zps9ae1c660.jpg

DSCF7838_zpsc63ea6ae.jpg

DSCF7839_zps8d73f3aa.jpg

DSCF7840_zpsb9f5d3e8.jpg

Hello......thank you all very much for the kind comments.......I detailed the fire wall a little more and made some motor mounts........got the motor mocked-up........and made some headlight brackets and got the headlights mocked-up........I will do some more work on the front end tomorrow......thanks for looking.

DSCF7844_zps97ffd00f.jpg

DSCF7846_zpsfdbb0d0a.jpg

DSCF7847_zps7b61c95c.jpg

DSCF7849_zps007f0372.jpg

John, I've always admired your talents and enjoyed your posts at another board I am on. Your posts seemed to slow down as the site's main interest is show rods. It's amazing the things you create, but mind blowing is the speed at which you build. I'm curious do you ever slow down ? You are truly an inspiration to not only me, but many others here as seen by the accolades of your friends.

Thanks for your time, and sharing your great models !

Jimmy

Hello.......thank you all very much for the kind comments.......I really do appreciate them........I did some more work on the body........I added the body trim and made some door window frames.........think I have the body the way I want it to look........I will sand and shape ........then primmer and putty and sand again.........I will finish up the front end tomorrow........thanks for looking.

DSCF7855_zps5b0b3fde.jpg

DSCF7856_zps69824371.jpg

DSCF7858_zps504610ff.jpg

DSCF7859_zps3cedd640.jpg