Model Cars Magazine Forum

GTO judge

evilone

How do you know how much horsepower an engine will put our just by looking at the outside? And I would really like to know how you can tell how much horsepower a model of an engine would put out! LOL I think this is the dumbest thing I have ever read on the internet! LOL!!! :):D:lol::lol: What are you 12???? :lol::lol::lol:

How do you know how much horsepower an engine will put our just by looking at the outside? And I would really like to know how you can tell how much horsepower a model of an engine would put out! LOL I think this is the dumbest thing I have ever read on the internet! LOL!!! :D:lol::lol::lol: What are you 12???? :lol::lol::lol:

Go away... :)

How do you know how much horsepower an engine will put our just by looking at the outside? And I would really like to know how you can tell how much horsepower a model of an engine would put out! LOL I think this is the dumbest thing I have ever read on the internet! LOL!!! :):D:lol::lol: What are you 12???? :lol::lol::lol:

WOH there little buddy i don't care who you are nor why you felt like posting this message but you obviously don't know me. I am a current student at U.T.I. and with the know how of engines i posess in my head i would like to not only set you straight but also make you look like a dumb ass in the process. To run dual 4 barrel carbs you not only have to replace the pistons,crank,valves,and other internal parts of the engine but you would have to bore and stroke the engine to gain the HP you are wanting.Then to run NOS you would have to do alot more work to that engine to make it able to withstand the stress. If im not mestaken the 1970 GTO judge came with (as GM told the insurance companies at the time) a hair shy of 500hp. After doing the work not only nessary but also wanted to increase power that the person wants it would be easy to get atleast 750HP with out the NOS 850HP with NOS. Now that i have taken care of your first mestake i would also like to include that i am NOT 12 but infact i am 20 soon to be 21. Now for your third mestake you decided to make this post without infact looking at my comments below my posts especially the one that is in bright red. Being that i have completed my tasks that i told you i wanted to do earlier in this post i will now return to my previous tasks of further research for this build up.If you wish to look as stupid as you first did posting you response i will have no problem helping you in this task on a later date.

Guest Mustang3.8
How do you know how much horsepower an engine will put our just by looking at the outside? And I would really like to know how you can tell how much horsepower a model of an engine would put out! LOL I think this is the dumbest thing I have ever read on the internet! LOL!!! :D:lol::lol::lol: What are you 12???? :lol::lol::lol:

That was ******* uncalled for! :)

Go away... :)

That was ******* uncalled for! :D

Yo guys don't stress this guy he thinks he knows everything and wants to be a pest.Good thing i have a can of raid and a bottle of HATER-aid. I dont want you guys gettin reported when you piss him off and get kicked off the site.I'll take care of his smart ass when he wants to E-THUG.

Edited by evilone

Yo guys don't stress this guy he thinks he knows everything and wants to be a pest.Good thing i have a can of raid and a bottle of HATER-aid. I dont want you guys gettin reported when you piss him off and get kicked off the site.I'll take care of his smart ass when he wants to E-THUG. i

Wow, Kev, still makin friends?? :) J/K bro. Builds are lookin good.

Nobody is stopping him from building. But I think he would rather run his mouth and act like a little child.

He doesn't get like that unless someone else jumps his case. Just leave the guy be. If you don't like the what he builds or what he writes just click the back button and carry on. He's had some issues in the past, but that is IN the past and there's no reason he needs to be wearing a bullseye for grief now.

Yo guys don't stress this guy he thinks he knows everything and wants to be a pest.Good thing i have a can of raid and a bottle of HATER-aid. I dont want you guys gettin reported when you piss him off and get kicked off the site.I'll take care of his smart ass when he wants to E-THUG.

So Kev, which uniform will you be wearing in your E-thug match?........... :D

Can I interest you in one of these?

cppg4-Entry-Suit.jpg

Or, if your really feeling tough, how about one of these?

c0045208_09014845.jpg

Edited by J. Sauber

So Kev, which uniform will you be wearing in your E-thug match?........... :D

Can I interest you in one of these?

Or, if your really feeling tough, how about one of these?

E-thuggin' love right here yo:

harold.jpg

All y'all playa hateas can't mess wit dis.

Kevin that engine is looking fine. Keep it up.

Edited by beefheart22

WOH there little buddy i don't care who you are nor why you felt like posting this message but you obviously don't know me. I am a current student at U.T.I. and with the know how of engines i posess in my head i would like to not only set you straight but also make you look like a dumb ass in the process. To run dual 4 barrel carbs you not only have to replace the pistons,crank,valves,and other internal parts of the engine but you would have to bore and stroke the engine to gain the HP you are wanting.Then to run NOS you would have to do alot more work to that engine to make it able to withstand the stress. If im not mestaken the 1970 GTO judge came with (as GM told the insurance companies at the time) a hair shy of 500hp. After doing the work not only nessary but also wanted to increase power that the person wants it would be easy to get atleast 750HP with out the NOS 850HP with NOS. Now that i have taken care of your first mestake i would also like to include that i am NOT 12 but infact i am 20 soon to be 21. Now for your third mestake you decided to make this post without infact looking at my comments below my posts especially the one that is in bright red. Being that i have completed my tasks that i told you i wanted to do earlier in this post i will now return to my previous tasks of further research for this build up.If you wish to look as stupid as you first did posting you response i will have no problem helping you in this task on a later date.

WOW! I really wish you would give me an education on muscle cars as I obviously know nothing about them, so please do tell! Please make me look like a fool, just keep going and let me know when you are done. And glad to know the 20 going on 21 means you know all. I am over twice your age so I guess I knew it all and have now forgotten it all so please reeducate my feeble little mind......

Wow it seems there are people on here that can' live without saying something bad in my topics.I post my builds up for people to enjoy and i get smack talking for my efforts.I have a 40+ year old guy thinking he is a god of muscle cars, i have a person that seems that he has a man crush or just can't live without whoring up my topics with his feeble attempts of smack talking, i have two people posting dumb pics trying to be funny, one guy that thinks i sleep on my job training classes when in fact i find it hard to sleep in these classes, and one guy actually trying to calm the situation down (in which i thank him greatly for doing so). Hmm and now im going to look like the bad guy. The more things change the more they stay the same. So to the retards that want to be a bunch of post whores and jump on the band wagon that is full of smack talking parasitic piles of horse menuer i will make it easy for you to talk bad to me. Instead of making you hunt down all my build threads to make your posts that mean absolutly NOTHING to me i will make you your own very thread in the general section called (THE LETS ALL SH!T TALK EVILONE THREAD). Now this is ment to ease the smack talking in my threads so i can actually post up my builds and people can actually see my work and not waste their time reading your complete waste time and thought commets.So reframe from wasting others time to read your smack talking here and keep it in the topic i made for you (just a reminder for you retards the other thread is called "THE LETS ALL SH!T TALK EVILONE THREAD" and it is located in the general section). Thank you for your time.

Edited by evilone

Guest JamesDE

Hey, Kevin, the build is lookin good. Nice start.

All the ones who are being out right rude to Kevin, you should really just back off. Just let him do his thing.

What happened in the past should stay in the past. No need to nitpick at him.

Guest Mustang3.8

All the ones who are being out right rude to Kevin, you should really just back off. Just let him do his thing.

I could'nt have said it better myself, James. Great start on the GTO, Kevin. B)

I could'nt have said it better myself, James. Great start on the GTO, Kevin. B)

thanks guys im still thinking that i should have just stayed off line forever still

Guest Mustang3.8
thanks guys im still thinking that i should have just stayed off line forever still

Nah, You are an awesome builder. And, you have just as much right to be here as any of us do.

Kevin, if you want some easy tips on making up some nitrous solenoids and plumbing the whole deal up send me a PM. looks like you have the really nice Aoshima bottles in there already. that set should have come with a nice tachometer too that will look cool on the dash.

Dave

you have a PM and yes im using the tach as well