Model Cars Magazine Forum

use "photobucket" or another host site. The Bandwidth(as a guess) for copy and past is not that wide,around 4 too 6 photos then it stops. Unless you have photobucket then good luck,it is a pest some times.

Actually i was talking about copy/pasting the IMG code from photobucket... lets see if it works now?

001_zpsda11a0c5.jpg

It seems to work now... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Looking nice. What's a 349?

Tim You want to answer that? ^^^

Got most all the stuff painted... Minus interior pieces which ill do today also not sure whether to use the italeri tank or just keep the snap pete tank for now... still waiting on someone to send me the actual tank and few other goodies for this truck... meanwhile i raided some of the other kits to use those for now till my other parts get here... I also know there are a few mishaps with it but i dont have time to fix it right now... mayble later though but i have to get this done by friday...

001_zps74110042.jpg

Interior... Yes i know im not very steady right now with the paint not looking CLEAN... cant help it right now... may later go back and straighten it out a bit....

001_zps0aa590d5.jpg

Mock up so far of Project Snap Pete 349H

002_zps8cfe1435.jpg

B)

And i also have to have it done by the end of today...

OH BOY!!!!!!!!! :P