Model Cars Magazine Forum

69 Camaro MR BEEFY

filthyish

Looks killer! love the engine looks cool and it suits the car. Are you still going to paint it black? for some reason I see it yellow with black pin strip along the side

Cheers mate, its definately going to be shiny shiny black, ive never done a good black paint job before so this is gunna be the one

Cheers mate, its definately going to be shiny shiny black, ive never done a good black paint job before so this is gunna be the one

Alex, do you have a airbrush?

If so, paint it flat black first, it'll come out better and then get a very glossy clear coat and spray that.

Gloss black is hard to paint. It shows every mishap and little line... Do it which ever way you want to, but I'm suggesting the flat to clear.. looks killer man.

Alex, do you have a airbrush?

If so, paint it flat black first, it'll come out better and then get a very glossy clear coat and spray that.

Gloss black is hard to paint. It shows every mishap and little line... Do it which ever way you want to, but I'm suggesting the flat to clear.. looks killer man.

No airbrush, ive already bought a can of tamiya black but it will be sanded with fine paper between coats

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...