Model Cars Magazine Forum

65 impala pro street...Its finished..

1 bad55 stan

looking great Stan, enjoying this build. the stance is great as well as the poseable front wheels. I am a huge pro street fan and you are doing pro street proud! you are gonna make me get my 65 impala p/s project back out......

looking great Stan, enjoying this build. the stance is great as well as the poseable front wheels. I am a huge pro street fan and you are doing pro street proud! you are gonna make me get my 65 impala p/s project back out......

Thanks Tubbs,I a fan of pro street cars too,i have a pro street 55 1.1 chevy but you carn't beat a full size pro streeter.Please get your 65 project out and post some photos..

I made an air gap for a 440 dodge by using the high rise intake from a nascar chevy engine and cutting away everything but the runners. Then I used the valley pan from a 69 charger and a bit of styrene to square everything up. Easy breezy.

PICTURES-PLEASY

Thanks Tubbs,I a fan of pro street cars too,i have a pro street 55 1.1 chevy but you carn't beat a full size pro streeter.Please get your 65 project out and post some photos..

in due time, lots in front of it. i will get back on it soon..... because of yours!! keep going.....

i have a 1:1 pro street road runner.... fun-fun!!

I have never built a single Street Machine or Pro Street model in my life :huh: but watching your progress makes me want to give it a try. Nothing like all that rubber under there behind.

I really like the pro street look.with your skills it will be a walk in the park...

I made an air gap for a 440 dodge by using the high rise intake from a nascar chevy engine and cutting away everything but the runners. Then I used the valley pan from a 69 charger and a bit of styrene to square everything up. Easy breezy.

Thanks for the info freakshow,got any pics?

Thanks for the info freakshow,got any pics?

If you look back through the WIP section or search for 69 super bee I bad street car the whole engine build is there. I will find it and bump it up. It's now back on the bench anyway now that the twister mach is wrapped up

Heres a small update,I have a few bits painted .i have drilled the block for my plug leads,chopped the drive shaft,modified a chevelle fuel tank and finished the cowl hood.I not sure if the green will stay or not.Any comments or thoughts are welcome.

rw92.jpg

x2xc.jpg

5ydb.jpg