Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #98 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

Moanin Harry! you sleep well? I hope so. Welp, Harry, Clay's been up longern me so you got 2 of us on yer a$$ first thing inna mornin! Unless Mike is hidein around here somewheres.(we ARE supposed to be incognito) But me an Clay, bein Marine's we don't do JACK incognito, we ALWAYS go all out. At least with the Corps, you know the sh8t is gonna hit the fan!!! So, it's that time again, Harry, my Brutha, RoM, Hit me Blood, HIT ME!!!!!!! :lol::D;)

I fully realized the true meaning of "gobsmacked" when I found out this car wasn't something from Jada ;)

Yikes. What a travesty. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should :D

I did a bit of research before voting, and have enjoyed reading the replies :lol:

I'm amazed so many of you were fooled - evidently not many of you follow the 1:1 car world or read the magazines.

This was a final contender for the Ridler award last year.

Here's a few pics of it at Del Mar last year...

040508GoodguysDelMar644-vi.jpg

040508GoodguysDelMar646-vi.jpg

040508GoodguysDelMar647-vi.jpg

040508GoodguysDelMar649-vi.jpg

040508GoodguysDelMar651-vi.jpg

040408GoodguysDelMar294-vi.jpg

040408GoodguysDelMar298-vi.jpg

040408GoodguysDelMar302-vi.jpg

040408GoodguysDelMar304-vi.jpg

...and to answer someone's question, it runs extremely well! He was doing burnouts with it after the show closed Saturday!

I'll be honest, even though it was in an older (maybe early 2008) issue of Street Rodder that I bought, I really didn't notice it until I saw that autocross video I posted and read up on it in the October 2009 issue of Mopar Action (which is currently onm the newsstands, look ofr the silver '72 Plymouth GTX and Mr. Norms/Sam Posey Edition '09 Challenger on the cover.) Believe it or not, those grill pieces were each milled from a 100lbs+ chunk of aluminum :angry:

GOOOOOOOOOD Mornin' MCM!

Mornin' George. Where's Harry?

I've been up since 6am, sup wit dat?

I'm gonna go shave somethin'.

Wait a second, ###### (<seriously now!), I think george went back to bed. It's not that cold is it?

Edited by mountaindewd

GOOOOOOOOOD Mornin' MCM!

Mornin' George. Where's Harry?

I've been up since 6am, sup wit dat?

I'm gonna go shave somethin'.

Wait a second, ###### (<seriously now!), I think george went back to bed. It's not that cold is it?

Mornin Les....I think those midwesterners are still sacked out....Clay should be up.......