Model Cars Magazine Forum

Calling out Tom Kren

Gregg

I wonder how many Black Force Slammers have given their lives for other model projects? ;) Probably sold more of them for parts then for building! LOL!

Looking at you two guy's Merc Wagons is making me think I might have to get one of them for myself, in time.

I just have to finish my engine and my Merc will be done too, and it'll come to Toledo weather or not the engine gets done-I bet no one else will come up with THIS color combo!

20082501-vi.jpg

20082502-vi.jpg

20082503-vi.jpg

And to think I wasn't even planning on buying one of these in the first place!!

;) ok what's up. two little boys with new toys. just wish I had one to play with you guys. kick both your butts. may still have to do it. just for fun. I hear there a woody coming soon. will see u all in toledo. papafo ;)

Rick: If you want to check to see if Al (Ariel Henandez) still has one, e-mail him @ carboncopyresin@yahoo.com. I believe he's sold out, but is considering doing a few more. Here's a "preview" photo of the woody version; being mastered by Tommy "El Tanque" Kortman.

Fernando Roman

post-2084-1222131009_thumb.jpg

I don't know guys, in my humble opinion, I think these Mercs always look good in a solid color, seems to me that when they are painted in two tone colors it kinda messes up the smooth body lines !! Then again, it's just my opinion, what the heck do I know about these things!!! :lol::P:lol:

I don't know guys, in my humble opinion, I think these Mercs always look good in a solid color, seems to me that when they are painted in two tone colors it kinda messes up the smooth body lines !! Then again, it's just my opinion, what the heck do I know about these things!!! :lol::P:P

wins a piece of wood at NNL East and now he is an expert :P

Buy the way who asked you :rolleyes: