Model Cars Magazine Forum

Eleanor

CAL

CAL,

Is this the Eleanor project that you shared on the former Hobby Heaven Message Board eons ago? Glad to see it's still alive and kicking on your bench.

And by the way, you might want to add your full name in your signature or Deputy Jairus will bust you and toss you in the slammer for board rules violations.

Keep the pics coming!

CAL,

Is this the Eleanor project that you shared on the former Hobby Heaven Message Board eons ago? Glad to see it's still alive and kicking on your bench.

And by the way, you might want to add your full name in your signature or Deputy Jairus will bust you and toss you in the slammer for board rules violations.

Keep the pics coming!

I think you are right Marc! CAL good to hear from you again.

CAL,

Keep the pics coming!

It is, and I have made great progress in the last few weeks.

How do I add my name?

• 1 month later...
hey i built an elenore too! im sure yours will come out better though B)

heres a pic of mine for insperation

Thanks, why do you say that?

Here is mine as it is. The body work is about 90% finish all the way around, and I figured out the Xenon lights.

P1010021.JPG

Thanks, why do you say that?

Here is mine as it is. The body work is about 90% finish all the way around, and I figured out the Xenon lights.

your is comin along good.

mine i used dodge viper sidepipes which i extended with sheetrock putty,the fender flares are made of sheetrock putty,along with the hood scoop,and the front bumper i made from a 80s stang fron bumper cut and reformed and smoothed with the same putty, and for the xenon lights i used a pair of backup lights,and the foglights in the front bumper are the headlights cut from a 69 camaro grille. it actually dont look to bad but could definatly be better lol. o ya and i used sheetrock putty at the time cuz thats the only thing i had around here,but i have upgraded to bondo lol