Model Cars Magazine Forum

71 Cuda, all aluminum hemi

vintagedragfan

yeah! what he said :D

thanks Frank

This build is freaking incredible! I have so enjoyed looking over the progress again and again. My only regret is the thought that I will never see it in person though. There was a time when I would drive through Mo every other week but those days are gone and home is where I hang my hat now. I hope you don't mind if I use some of your ideas on some future builds.

You have definitely pushed the envelope to a new extreme with this one. My congratulations on your skills. I am in aw of what you have accomplished.

BTW that steering rack is out of this world!!!!!!

that is very kind of you Steve, thanks so much

someone on another web site posted this thread never been on this site looks good but I had to register just to say how fantastic this cuda build is sir you are a genius and have talent the rest of us could only hope for

Mathew, that is very nice of you to say, take a look around on here, there are some talented builders here to say the least, can I ask what web site you seen it on?

I had the pleasurre of seeing this in person over the last weekend. While it looks very impressive in the photos, (like the California Charger), it looks even better in person.

hi Mark, it was a pleasure to finally meet you and visit and see that spectacular 7 in person! I only hope to be at that level some day! I wish we could have got to talk more, I really enjoyed the GSL, we plan to come to the next one if this thing is done! lol

Mark.......you could have not said it better........stunning work

I couldn't agree more. Thanks, Bill, for talking me through those wheels. Incredible stuff...

John, Art, I can't tell you enough how much I enjoyed meeting you and hanging out with you guys, made my weekend! thank you both so much, it was a real treat to see your phenomenal builds in person after all this time, looking forward to seeing you again, start planning that trip to the Heartland show so we can do it again!

Bill,

i have missed 6 months and over 40 pages of progress on this build, and i just dont have any words to describe what you have done here. there is no possible way that you are a human! LOL someone suggested that you were an alien, but i think you`ve even gone beyond that now........this project is amazing to say the least, nothing i could say would possibly express the craftsmanship that has gone into this build so far. i saved a bunch of the pics just so i could show a friend of mine tomorrow and i know he will be as blown away as i am! amazing, simply amazing.

please keep up the stellar work buddy, i am enjoying this completely!

cheers!

Bryan M

I have to agree with Mark on this! What a stand out in person Bill and it was great talking to you and meeting you, see you in June in Kansas.

Hey Chas, it was good to finally meet, I enjoyed talking, and it was great to see your Nova in person, and I will see you at the Heartland!

All I can say is "where is my shades at" this project is that awesome, great, wonderful! I check this thread out each time replys are made to make sure I don't miss anything on the progress of this build. I love it I love it.

Jim Fair

Thanks for keeping up with the build Jim, I really appreciate it

Matt , thanks for the info I will check it out

Bill,

i have missed 6 months and over 40 pages of progress on this build, and i just dont have any words to describe what you have done here. there is no possible way that you are a human! LOL someone suggested that you were an alien, but i think you`ve even gone beyond that now........this project is amazing to say the least, nothing i could say would possibly express the craftsmanship that has gone into this build so far. i saved a bunch of the pics just so i could show a friend of mine tomorrow and i know he will be as blown away as i am! amazing, simply amazing.

please keep up the stellar work buddy, i am enjoying this completely!

cheers!

Bryan M

Hey Bryan! Glad to see you made it back! I hope to see you get back to the bench soon! looking forward to some updates

thanks man

still amazing , got to keep wacthing this thread :wub:

Thnaks Richard, should be getting back to work on it soon!

Edited by vintagedragfan

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates on this project? I hope everything is okay on that end.

hey Jim, every thing is ok here, just haven't worked on the Cuda much lately, just been busy with shows and life you, you know how it goes, thanks for the concern

Bill you have some serious metalworking talent my friend, I have enjoyed this build so far can't wait to see more,keep up the fantastic work!! :D

Larry, thanks so much, glad you are enjoying it, should be back on it soon

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, thanks for the interest, I really appreciate it! haven't got much done lately, been cutting open the doors and trunk, some thing I have never done before, didn't figure any one would be much interested in that stuff, will post some pics soon, thanks again guys!

• 2 weeks later...