Model Cars Magazine Forum

Some of my Art

GoatGuy

These were done freehand, colored with acrylic airbrush paint, colored pencil, and graphite pencils. The two black and white drawings are just graphite. I also did Rusty Wallace and Jimmy Spencer but can't find the digital files for them. I got Jimmy Spencer's autograph on one of the prints. Thank you for your kind comments.

Edited by GoatGuy

• 3 weeks later...

Fantastic art work Dave, don't ever put the pencil down, I went to high school with a guy that had serious talent like you and the last time I talked to him at our last reunion he said he doesn't even doodle anymore, so don't throw your talent away keep on drawing! :D

Harry- yes I use an Artograph to get the basic lines down and the rest is done freehand.

Sixx and sjordan2 - thanks. I really enjoy doing artwork.

PappyD - I will never stop. Right now it is a side business. I've illustrated 3 coaches manuals for the Special Olympics, 3 illustrations for the Intl Association of Approved Basketball Officials ( they oversee the refs of the NCAA), many portraits and a couple of murals. Anyone interested in some art can send me a pm and we'll talk.

Connor01- auto and motorcycle art has never been worthless. Thank you for your encouragement.

DR Dubois- thank you for the kind comment. This whole forum is full of art, mostly the 3D type.

I do have some prints available if interested.

Edited by GoatGuy

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...