Model Cars Magazine Forum

1969 Camaro Pro Mod.... updates 11/12/13

tyrone

Thanks guys for all the kind words... I really appreciate all the kind words...

Jeremy... I'm liking this one alot too... really like the body lines on this one... I'm trying to do it some justice... lol...

Brett.... thanks alot bro... appreciate you checking in on it...

Scott.. thanks man... your products are top notch...I really love the crank trigger kits too btw... ;)

Dave... much appreciated bro... for the belts I used some extra tape I had left over that comes with the Ross Gibson engines... that's what used for the belts in those kits....

Dave R.... thanks alot man glad you are enjoying it...

Joe.... thanks alot bro... are you still working on the truck pro mod????? ... I've been debating on a 1/16th scale build... I'll leave the big stuff to you guys for now lol....

Edited by tyrone

Tyrone... You are just killing this build. That detail on the engine is just amazing. Love your work man. I have to agree with Joe here I would love to see what you could do with a 1/16th scale build. You need to jump in with the rest of us building 1/16th scale. I think you will love it once you try one. I am hooked for life on 1/16th scale although I will still build 1/24 1/25 as well as 1/43. Keep up the great work.

Thanks so much fellas for the kind words... I really appreciate it... I've been making some progress on this one today.. I got the rear wheel tubbs finshed up and installed, I've been working on the electronics too.. and I've got the engine and headers installed, along with the rack and pinion... I also went ahead and cut the front end off too... thanks for looking and comments welcome...

001-3.jpg

003-7.jpg

004-11.jpg

008-4.jpg

Edited by tyrone

Edward.... thanks alot for the kind words... I'm glad you like my work buddy.... :)

Jeff..... appreciate it bro... thanks for checking in...

Brett... thanks... I appreciate your input man....

Brad... thanks man... I'ts all these talented builders on here..(you included)... that inspire and push me to try new things... I've learned alot since I joined this forum... and you all can take credit for that.... :)

A small update... I got the front end mounted I drilled 2 holes in both sides of the front end and ran a styrene rod across that catches on the front end mounts to hold up the front end... I also found a Slixx decal sheet that had some smaller Hoosier decals on it and used them... I think they look more accurate... Thanks for looking and comments welcome.....

001-4.jpg

002-8.jpg

003-8.jpg

004-12.jpg

006-9.jpg

Tyrone... your progress i just awesome bud. man I am loving this build. I like how you have used the styrene rod for the front body bracing that holds up the front end. This thing looks so sweet in primer and the detail to the chassis is just out of this world. You sure have these pro Mods down pat. I seriously think you could build them in your sleep :lol: . Keep up the great work and look forward to your next update.