Model Cars Magazine Forum

New dually wheels

I just got these really cool new dually wheels from Replicas and Miniatures of Maryland.

They are made exactly like the real ones would be with opposing directional holes, separate tiny acorn lug nuts and really nice GM type one ton rear brake drums and extended rotors.

The rotors even have separate calipers! You also get, as an option, a hub that can use a photo etch rotor.

They are intended to fit the tires found in the AMT Chevrolet and Dodge dually kits. (As well as many others) They are part# RM-83A and the whole set is 19.95. http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy205/lotso/Duallywheels1.jpg Duallywheels.jpgDuallywheels1.jpgDuallywheels2.jpg

Edited by Ben

I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a website but he does have a big catalog with all kinds of really cool stuff!!!!! You can contact Norm at: normanveber@aol.com

With procucts like that, THEY NEED ONE!!!!

Those are super cool, Ben, thanks for posting them! I have some custom wreckers in mind in the future, and those would be great!

With products like that, THEY NEED ONE!!!!

Those are super cool, Ben, thanks for posting them! I have some custom wreckers in mind in the future, and those would be great!

I agree! Even his catalog is very limited on pictures of the items. Most of the stuff I ordered I had seen before but there were some, like these wheels, that I just took a chance on. It's a good thing though as I probably would have tripled my order!