Model Cars Magazine Forum

'73 Chevrolet Chevelle- Mastered by Tom Ellifritt

just ran across this... I'm not gonna add my name to the list, so as to not add to what you've already got going. But when you do get caught up, I'm jumping in then. And if that El Camino gets ready to go, I'm definitely down for one of those, too.

did you email me yet?

No, sir... I'm new here. Didn't bombard you with anything extra added to your plate, til you got caught up. I don't even know what to email or the addy to send it lol.

jeremy if you want to get on the list, my email address is kawifreek@msn.com

• 3 years later...
21 hours ago, kelson said:

Is there still a waiting list to buy a couple of these?.

there are about 36 on the waiting list, i stopped letting people on it  dec 2018, if any remain after they get their chance i will auction them off until the master dies

• 8 months later...
On 1/2/2020 at 8:40 AM, kevin l said:

there are about 36 on the waiting list, i stopped letting people on it  dec 2018, if any remain after they get their chance i will auction them off until the master dies

I found this thread WAY late.... any

chance of getting a 73 Laguna kit? Or know of where I can get one?

Edited by Paul Wanzenried
forgot to add something.

On 9/5/2020 at 7:34 AM, bigryan18 said:

Why can't another master be made before the current one dies so some of us can still possibly buy a Chevelle?

at the moment so far the master is fine, the builder has not felt making another one, lastly even if i have another master tomorrow, i wouldnt be able to get to it anytime soon, i just shipped 2 out today.

• 1 year later...
On 2/12/2012 at 2:37 PM, Rob Hall said:

Other than the race car kits, it's too bad a '73-74 Chevelle was never kitted....it would be fun to make a model replica of the car in 'Drive'..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4wHHb7Boyjc/Ts0aA_GTP8I/AAAAAAAAFAc/tPczP1UoZcs/s1600/ryan-gosling-drive-set-10282010-01-820x546.jpg

Cool car.  That is actually Ryan Gosling’s personal car built by he and his dad.- Mark

Edited by ybsluos