Model Cars Magazine Forum

Re-built my drive-in restaurant

Guest Gramps-xrds

Guest Gramps-xrds

Me and ornery friend did that to a guys harley in the parking lot at the plant all the time. We also did it to a guys new rebuilt engine in his truck. It was the first time he drove it to work and boy was he hot when he saw all that oil we pored under it.He was afraid to try and drive it home till we told him what we did.Then he was ready to kill us :o;):lol:

Guest Gramps-xrds
yo bro very clean diorama

and could you hook it up with that 60 chevy fleetside?

Hook it up ??? could you elaborate a bit ;):D:blink: I'm afraid Evil that I only learned english back when :blink::blink::P

Guest Gramps-xrds

Oh ok I understand now. I'm afraid that's the only one I have ol bud. I'm thinkin I'll hang onto it for now. I sorta have a collection of some trucks. Sorry :lol::lol:

Oh ok I understand now. I'm afraid that's the only one I have ol bud. I'm thinkin I'll hang onto it for now. I sorta have a collection of some trucks. Sorry :blink::o

:(:angry: ######

cool it looks awsome

it seems that those are hard to find

i have a real 63 c-20 long bed big window that im planning on making into a rat rod or a lowrider and i want to model them first so i dont mess up the real thing but i cant find any of those kits anywhere unless i go through evilbay which im not going to do they ripped me off of $150

so screw them

Guest Gramps-xrds
:P:D ######

cool it looks awsome

it seems that those are hard to find

i have a real 63 c-20 long bed big window that im planning on making into a rat rod or a lowrider and i want to model them first so i dont mess up the real thing but i cant find any of those kits anywhere unless i go through evilbay which im not going to do they ripped me off of $150

so screw them

Ouch, that's a lot of money to loose. I have never bought anything from them, but the wife has bought a few things. PPL on there think the stuff they got is made of gold. :lol::lol::lol: