Model Cars Magazine Forum

One AWESOME Camaro!

Funny how over the years I (selectively) remember the Camaro's underhood wiring as being much cleaner. Not! Got a few pictures of the '69 Z/28 I owned back in the day out, It wasn't as pretty as some of these newly restored Camaro's. I was the second owner so I know that it came from the factory that way.

Back to the COPO Camaro, sure you could buy a whole lot more horsepower for less than that money. Could you buy this kind of provenance for less than that kind of money? Probably not. As long as there are yuppies who feel the need to be seperated from this kind of money on muscle cars we see this kind of price on them. The average guy has been nearly priced out of collecting the cars we love, kind of sad really.

This is the ultimate Camaro in my book. Actually it`s cheap compared to what it would sell for in Scandinavia.

Regular 67- 69 Camaro`s (Not even matching number cars) go for around 45-55000$ here in Norway.