Model Cars Magazine Forum

New Members PLEASE READ THIS!

• 2 weeks later...

I just got done reading the first message that Jairus posted and then went back and fixed my profile. This is great form and there lots of information here and on top of it all there's nothing but model building going on here. I don't want to get booted it's nicer here then other places. So thank's MCM and all the peolpe that make it happen for us hobbyist :D .

Rob Milani

63Novafastback_AFXN_.jpg

AWBratpackdonorcar.jpg

63Novafastbackbodydone_1.jpg

more to come...........................

Ok, I am going to give the plastic a try. :shock:

I see the Dart being retro into new paint colors, looks great, My Shrike paint scheme seems to have melted into a Mongoose :mrgreen: , it all looks great.

Where can I get a 1/8 scale C4 corvette model kit?

Ok, I am going to give the plastic a try. :shock:

I see the Dart being retro into new paint colors, looks great, My Shrike paint scheme seems to have melted into a Mongoose :mrgreen: , it all looks great.

Where can I get a 1/8 scale C4 corvette model kit?

Eldon Adams! Took me a minute to figure out what you were talking about and who you were!

I don't read all posts... it would take someone all day to do so and I have work to do. However, I did see your message and I am glad you like the paint. Also happy to see you joining the MCM Forums!

As for the 1/8th scale Corvette... what year? I remember a '67 convertible in 1/8th scale but don't believe they have one of the current cars out in that scale.

You might consider posting that question as a new thread and see where that goes!

Also, on this forum we need your last name posted in the signature text box. Thanks "Gene"!

• 3 weeks later...

I am now doing resin myself and hope this is the right place to post this,I am currently offering a 73 Vega f/f with Interior tin,used with the newly reissued blue max Mustang will build a complete care like Motown Shaker or BAary Setzer ride,I also mad a new hood for the 06 Camaro concept as well as 2 prostreetchassis available now where else 1 is for the 1969 AMT Mustang Mach 1/The Chopped top Mustang gasser,and possibly a couple other bodies I am still playin with.Also I have a prostreetchassis resdy for tth AMT 1/25 78/88 Mustang Cobra or GT,THEIR MAY BE A COUPLE OTHER BODIES THESE FIT BUT i HAVE YET TO TRY THEM.I am also working on a 67/68 Prostreetchassis for those 2 Mustangs as well as looking at the 71 &73 Mustangs to do.so anyfeedback would be apprescisted ansd input into my decisions and pics will follow,so tawk it up and let me know sumthin,Heidi & Randy

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Welcome to Model Cars Magazine forums, the newest online forum about our favorite hobby.

One of the very few rules we have here at MCM Online forum is that you must register to post messages. If you register using a "handle" or an "alias", you MUST place your REAL NAME (at least first and last name) in the "signature" below each message. The signature text block is found in your profile section of this board.

If you chose not to display your real name in your signature, you will receive a warning which, if ignored, will result in removal of posting privileges.

tincar1.jpg

Sorry, but thems the rules.... er' rule.

Whatever...

Thank you!

:roll: