Model Cars Magazine Forum

Florida car/truck builders August meeting pics.

Just a heads up. I got my flyer in the mail today for the MAGS show Oct 15 and 16th at the Tampa Fairgrounds. Its during the SE Street Rod Nats. Admission for the car show is $14 and the model contest is $7 for as many models as you want. Registration is 10am - 4pm Saturday, awards are on 2pm Sunday. You get a free pass to the car show for Sunday if you enter. Theme this year is In-lines and flat heads. If you want more info and a registration form, email modelers@hotmail.com or shoot me a private message and I'll give you David Knights phone number. He put it on the flyer so I'm sure he won't mind me giving it out. I hope to see you all there.

Virgil, the Jacksonville show is in Feb as I said, and it is an IPMS show. Forget any stories you have heard about other IPMS shows, this show is excellent, and put on by some solid folks. Wayne and Jim have both been and I'm sure they'll agree.

Edited by Jantrix

Just a heads up I did not forget about you guys we had to tweak the flier abit so I don't have the image done but here is the info

10th annual Table Top Nationals

Saturday Oct 22

Pines Ford Lincoln

Pembroke Pines

8655 Pines Blvd Pembroke Pines FL 33024

Entry fee

$10 unlimited entries

$5 Junior

$20 vendors tables

Free to visit

Awards for all 17 categories plus "Best in show" will be determined by Popular Vote our 2 of our 3 Special Theme classes will be fully judged. 1 will be popular vote.

Classes:

Youth

Factory stock

street machine

Pro Street

Street Rod

Custom

Import/tuner

Low/Low rider

Light Commercial

Heavy Commercial

Road Racing

Nascar

Drag Racing

Nostalgia racing

Motorcycles

Small scale

Large scale

Themes

Fully Judged Crazy bout a mercury - any mercury car or truck and style, year or scale

Fully Judged 1955 Chevy - 1955 Chevy cars or light trucks any scale any style

Popular vote Cartoberfest - any German built car or light truck any style and scale

For more information you can txt to 954 304 5502 or email modelcarcreations@gmail.com