Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #81 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

Well, NOW I KNOW, Led HAS stolen my MOJO!!!!! Maybe I should call him "Dr.Eveil"!!!! :lol: I gotta admit, the guy who built this did a heckava job! I thought the backround was fake, but not the car. Ya got me agin Harry, I MUST be avenged! NEXT WEEK Bro, NEXT WEEK!!!!!

The thing that stood out as "model" was the tires, that kind of surface finish just doesn't look real, they look like oxidized model tires, and I spent last weekend looking at tons of vintage cars in person and no real tire looks quite like that. Add to that the cover over the top stack and a few other hints...I never could figure out what kind of car it was, thinking Isotta Fraschini but not sure.

I wasn't even thinking about the tire's. Being that I just ended my art class learning the values between dark and light, it was the lighting that gave it away for me. It just didn't look natural, nor did it look like a real car in a studio. Also, I thought the rear cover look'ed a bit flat. Wouldnt' a real one have more crinkles in the fabric?

Up early my arse Clay, ya probly never went ta bed! OK Harry, now ya got 2 Jarheads waitin on ya! One active, an one REAL inactive! Heck I wouldn't be up this early if Therese didn't hafta work! Well anyway, I hope your well rested and feeling fit, caz to be woken up like this could surely ruin a mans day! SO......... what is it Harry, inquirering minds (and some lost ones) NEED to know. HIT ME BROTHER,HIT ME!!! :lol::D

It feels like I never went to sleep George. As of late I havent been able to sleep very well. Just keep a look out for Monday.

Fuji, that's the basic idea, hence the title, Real or Model.Harry can photo-shop with the BEST of them, an once inna while he'll throw in a ringer an get quite a few guys to scratch there heads. I was doin OK till the evil Dr.Eveil STOLE MY MOJO! But, theres always next week! :P

Fuji, that's the basic idea, hence the title, Real or Model.Harry can photo-shop with the BEST of them, an once inna while he'll throw in a ringer an get quite a few guys to scratch there heads. I was doin OK till the evil Dr.Eveil STOLE MY MOJO! But, theres always next week! :P

"Tune in for next week's episode, will george get his mojo back? Or will the evil villan strike again!?" ;)

Edited by FujimiLover

Clay, now if you din't HAFTA be up, would YOU? Ya know,we've NEVER seen a picture of Ol Harry, so MAYBE he NEEDS his Beauty sleep! Oh Well, HAAARRRRRYYYYYYY, we're waitin on ya sleeping beauty! Hope you slept well. Ain't it nice ta know you have so many loyal followers? Well, it's time Daddy-O, HIT ME, BLOOD,HIT ME!!!!!!!!! B):D:o

Edited by george 53