Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #82 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

"I'm just crazy 'bout HaaaRRRRRYYYY ,and Haarrryyyy's crazy......... "Was that enough singin for ya Rick? Songs probly older that you! Heck that songs older than ME!!! ;) Ok showtimes over. If the Evil Dr.Eveil hasn't gotten all my Mojo, I'll give it another shot. I say REAL this time,caz it's just too (in my opinion)ugly to be a model. Looks like one of those cookie cutter cars that Boyd usta build. It's REAL!

;)

George your probley right, It looks real to me also. Don't know why I am following your lead, cause you aint been doing so well lately, but these things happen in life.

Just one piece of advise George, don't quit your day job, cause you can't sing for poop. You weren't even on key for that song. Sounded like an old tom cat out sittin on a fence.

Harry you gona let ole George get away with callen you crazy ??????????????

:P Jeff :P

Good ta see ya back Jeff!!! Don't worry, I'm retired now, but I workin real hard at my NEW job as a stripper in Canada! (They wouldn't let me strip HERE!)

ANYWAYS, we gotta give Harry SOME encouragement,otherwise he MIGHT take his pics an GO HOME!!! ;) (And Harry's crazy,is part of the song.BUT who knows, he just MAY be, after hangin with US for so long!!! :P )

Hey, we're only guessing here right? It could be either that's as he sais is the point of this thread. Very well photoshoped it maybe, but still somthing looks odd.

I do tend to look at the background more than the model as the models can be more convincing than the surroundings. Just something about that sunset's coloring look's odd to me.

Could be wrong, could be right, wont' know till Friday!

Harry - You almost had me convinced that this was real, but for one big problem. Check out the inside tire wall on the right(passenger side) tire and the outside on the driver side. No real tires that I know of have two differant size side walls. Great model though. The red sky is a filter. I have a whole set of those in differant colors. They are quite common.

Harry - You almost had me convinced that this was real, but for one big problem. Check out the inside tire wall on the right(passenger side) tire and the outside on the driver side. No real tires that I know of have two differant size side walls. Great model though. The red sky is a filter. I have a whole set of those in differant colors. They are quite common.

Good eye! Whether real or model, the subject could simply have a different set of wheels and tires on one side vs. the other. I've seen it on both real cars and models, so anything is possible :)

... (And Harry's crazy,is part of the song.BUT who knows, he just MAY be, after hangin with US for so long!!! :lol: )

The lunatic is in my head...

The lunatic is in my head...

You raise the blade, you make the change,

You re-arrange me till I'm sane.

You lock the door,

And throw away the key,

There's someone in my head but it's not me. :wacko:

George, I'll see ya on the dark side of the moon...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's a model hey guys just look at the tyres don't worry about the sunset or any other point in the photo the tyres are a dead give away on any model, the one thing us car or truck modelers don't do unlike aircraft modelers is faltten the tyres to show weight and that's what this car has no flat tyre weight showing so it's a model not real.

Dingo :D

Good eye! Whether real or model, the subject could simply have a different set of wheels and tires on one side vs. the other. I've seen it on both real cars and models, so anything is possible :rolleyes:

You well may be right. The more I look at it the right tire looks like a complete mismatch. The rim has hints of a wire wheel and the tread looks like an older style with a deeper tread pattern. I hope when this is all over Harry can give us a bit of an explanation of this point. I would really like to know.