Model Cars Magazine Forum

69 Nova Stock Suspension

thanks! unfortunately i cant post anymore pics because the size is too big :wub:

Well some of us old guys would like to see more!

You are attaching photos, and you've run out of room...SO you need to follow Sgt Clay and he will show you Photobucket. As you are 14..ck w/mom or dad to get the OK and get a free Photobucket, then you can post as many pictures as you want!

Heres the PHOTOBUCKET link

Thank you for all the wonderful and inspiring comments! It sure means a lot....I'm thinking about buying a Galaxie Limited trailer for it also so that will be another fun build!

I bought 2 of the 44'Galaxie Limited Trailers a few years back to "house" some of the Pro-Mods I plan on building, great kits, I have one semi-built, I painted the floor with Testors Aluminum Plate Metalizer paint then buffed it out & it came out great, haven't used the Testors Metaliziers sealer on it since that seems to dull out the finish, I'll try (experiment) some normal gloss clear. I recommend the Trailer kits, the ones I got were well made, no warpage, & go together well.

I bought 2 of the 44'Galaxie Limited Trailers a few years back to "house" some of the Pro-Mods I plan on building, great kits, I have one semi-built, I painted the floor with Testors Aluminum Plate Metalizer paint then buffed it out & it came out great, haven't used the Testors Metaliziers sealer on it since that seems to dull out the finish, I'll try (experiment) some normal gloss clear. I recommend the Trailer kits, the ones I got were well made, no warpage, & go together well.

I also have a chi town hustler....do you think I should go with the 44 footer instead seeing its a funny car?

I also have a chi town hustler....do you think I should go with the 44 footer instead seeing its a funny car?

I don't think it would hurt. The trailer comes with an opening door on the side with a moveable engine hoist, as I said it's a really nice kit.