Model Cars Magazine Forum

Speaking of AFX cars...

Scale-Master

I only have a pre-production Peugeot in my possession right now, (someone had mentioned how it and the Audi should be seen in an earlier thread), and it would not be fair to show it since the full production items are even better...

But I do have this pair of CART cars that I have run for a full H.O. season of fun to show... Check out the side wall lettering on the tires! And these photos were taken after dozens of hours of use.

DSC08943.jpg

DSC08942.jpg

DSC08941.jpg

I am really impressed with the production quality of graphics on these cars. It's one thing to make a couple prototype mock-ups look sharp by hand, but cranking these out en-mass is something else. And they drive even better than the G-Plus cars...

H.O. scale has really taken off in quality in the last few years. The hobby as a whole as benefited from several companies closing. The remaining companies have really stepped up and brought out some great product. Auto World is leading the way again and that is great to see. AFX finally got the go ahead to produce some new chassis that are top notch.

Edited by ra7c7er

• 3 weeks later...