Model Cars Magazine Forum

I'm still around

Haven't posted in a bit, and most of my projects won't be completed til sometime next year . Was in a bad situation and had to move and almost all my things are in storage for now since I moved to Florida but I'll be getting a new workbench next month and I managed to bring a couple projects and bought a couple new ones . Eventually I'll be adding more kits to the stash and I'll be building next month. Just wanted to stop in and say hello...

Glad to see you get out of a bad situation. Hey, if you are in Tampa you're somewhere near CrazyJim from the forum and Thomas from AcrophobiA. And if you're into into model cars and mini trucks, they are two cool people to know, especially if you are trying to make a fresh start.

Edited by Skydime

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Ken... I'm near Gainesville... In the sticks lol... I should be building again sometime soon... I just got out the hospital yet again for pneumonia... I think it was the change from horrible Michigan weather to nice warm weather lol... I've already been buying kits up left and right , now all I needs is a work bench and I'm good...

Edited by DragLoKustomz619

Thanks guys... It's hard to talk about sometimes, but for those that don't know, I'm HIV positive, was diagnosed in 2011, had no idea I had it til I almost died .... T cell count was 12 when I went in the hospital in 2011, I've managed to get it up to 188 now, but it will take years to bring it up above 300... It's easier for me to get pneumonia due to a poor immune system...

I hate the fact that I'm not building at the moment, but next month I am getting my work bench, it's gonna be a lot smaller of an area now, but at least I'll be back to building again...

James I have had MS for 22 years and the last 5 years I never know how I am going to feel from time to time. Extreme weakness almost all the time. Keep living day to day and keep busy when you can it helps. We get enough grace one day at a time but the master will always take care of us...