Model Cars Magazine Forum

1949 Mercury Woody

Chuck Most

O.K. Who are you and why are you posting under Chuck's name? It's not gunky. It's not rusty. It's not looking all wore out. It can't be a Chuck Most build!

It's beeyootifull! Seriously it's one sweet build, Chuck and it's nice to see the Morgan resin body in use. Kudos.

Really nice. The wood panelling looks very authentic. The finish is really well executed.

My one and only criticism is the whitewalls. They look a bit blue-ish. Maybe they're slightly translucent. I reckon some white primer on them would make them more opaque and whiter.

It's only a tiny thing, but I think it would make a lot of difference.

Really nice. The wood panelling looks very authentic. The finish is really well executed.

My one and only criticism is the whitewalls. They look a bit blue-ish. Maybe they're slightly translucent. I reckon some white primer on them would make them more opaque and whiter.

It's only a tiny thing, but I think it would make a lot of difference.

That's just less-than-optimal lighting- I took these pics on a slightly overcast afternoon. :D In person they're much brighter.

Thanks guys!