Model Cars Magazine Forum

Anyone have any good snow pictures today?

rmvw guy

I can't no power...

This is probably what I would be doing if we had no power till the battery went dead. :lol: Seriously, I know what it's like, we once lost our power for four days during an ice storm. My wife sat in a chair reading with my Mag light strapped to her head.

This is probably what I would be doing if we had no power till the battery went dead. :lol: Seriously, I know what it's like, we once lost our power for four days during an ice storm. My wife sat in a chair reading with my Mag light strapped to her head.

I couldn't sit on here with no power. My modem has a battery backup, but my router doesn't. I guess if I plugged my computer directly into the modem I'd be OK. BUT, I do have my phone, which is a computer in itself. LOL

I couldn't sit on here with no power. My modem has a battery backup, but my router doesn't. I guess if I plugged my computer directly into the modem I'd be OK. BUT, I do have my phone, which is a computer in itself. LOL

Hope you get it on soon. I have some family in Jackson.

I didn't take any pictures, we actually got snow on Christmas. I was too shocked to get the camera out!! Kind of a rarity here in Washington State's Puget Sound country. For the most part we are at or a little above sea level so unless some chilly air comes down from the Great White North we get rain. We don't sing "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas" we sing "I'm dreaming of a Wet Christmas"!

Christmas morning started out with a cold rain, then it turned to big snowflakes that stuck and got colder piling up an amazing 3 inches of the white stuff, then it turned back to rain. A collective Aaaahhhh was heard throughout the neighborhood!! Seriously we have hills here in the Puget Sound area wet sloppy snow and hills make for some pretty entertaining news footage of people sliding around in the white slush! There are people around here who refuse to drive when it snows, probably better for those of us brave souls who do drive in it.

The beginning of last years season I bought a snow blower. I still haven't had to put gas in it yet! And I don't think it will ever snow here again.

So here's a photo from Winter 2010....

DSC00297-vi.jpg

that's my backyard here in Exton, PA. There's a small brook running through the yard and we have a bridge over it. When someone says, "Believe that and I'll sell you a bridge" I reply "no thanks, I already have one."

Okay... screwed myself... since I posted the above, it started snowing here. At least we have nowhere to go for the weekend. Can just stay inside, watch it snow and work on models!

IMG_2881-vi.jpg

Exton, PA Right Now! And it's coming down. (and no the orange thing isn't a UFO, it's the reflection of a light off my window. I wasn't going out there!)

ugh...........snow.

nf9.jpg

now, happier news..........Johnny Lightning released this Ski-Doo snowmobile several years ago.

why do I bring it up?

because its 1/25 scale!.........................happy hunting!

100_3430.jpg

100_3431.jpg

Is that real or model snow equipment? I love the 1/25 snowmobile!

Okay... screwed myself... since I posted the above, it started snowing here. At least we have nowhere to go for the weekend. Can just stay inside, watch it snow and work on models!

IMG_2881-vi.jpg

Exton, PA Right Now! And it's coming down. (and no the orange thing isn't a UFO, it's the reflection of a light off my window. I wasn't going out there!)

That's some beautiful landscape Tom.

• 4 weeks later...