Model Cars Magazine Forum

I like to Apologize

I'm not sure what happen, but it seems that the other day on the forum here (I will not say where at) that someone posted to me, and I replied back.. and then someone else by them self's replied back talking very rude to me (but I didn't reply back to them). Anyways I would like to step up to the plate here and make an a apologize to anyone that I might have offended (which I don't think I did) if I did. Plus i would also like to apologize to you all as well for what that other member said to to me. Thank you all.

I saw what happened, someone was running their mouth about how you were rebuilding the frame for your truck. If anyone should be apologizing it should them for how they treated you. Be proud you took the high road though, that was very classy of you.

Jim, I don't know what happened because I don't remember reading about that. I do want to say that if you were insulted in any way that was wrong. That is not why we are here. I feel we are here to support others in a hobby we all love. It is fair to give pro and con comments but it's not so much what you say as it is how you say it.