Model Cars Magazine Forum

Anyone have any good snow pictures today?

rmvw guy

I have successfully dodged the snow for now. I was at my NJ shore area house and we had no snow there. Went to North Jersey for Christmas and just saw a little bit here and there on lawns. Came back to PA today and saw a bit on our cars. It's 34 degrees outside and raining. Nasty night, not going out at all!

But here's a little sequence I did for a message board years ago.... VALIANT SNOW CAM

MVC009F-vi.jpg

MVC010F-vi.jpg

MVC001F-vi.jpg

Edited by Tom Geiger

"No models in this one, but we have snow, and hopefully on Friday we'll get more." Casey, I know people in Wisconsin are crazy about snow, I prefer the summers there, the lakes feel a lot friendlier when the're not frozen over. "VALIANT SNOW CAM" That's a cool idea Tom, wish I would have thought of that!

i bought my 2 (almost 3) year old a snow shovel the other day

when i showed it to the wifey she asked if it was to keep in the trunk off the car (its about that size)

i told her "shoot, no, its for the boy, this year he's gonna earn his keep!"

funny thing is, as much as i hate snow im looking forward for it for my boy to enjoy

he tried making a snow angel in 1/8th inch of snow the other day...not quite deep enough

Here here!

I'm driving the Jeep right now, but have only needed the scrapper enough to clear it's winshield........once! I've not even worn any kind of jacket much so far..............

But you know it's only a matter of time before we get slammed. We've been lucky so far, but that luck isn't going to last much longer.