Model Cars Magazine Forum

New drag 1/24th-1/25th photo etch parts

Thickness may or may not be a problem, depending on the part. The PE folks I'm working with can get material all the way up to ~.060", so in theory, something all the way up to 1" in 1:1 could be produced. Food for thought...

Interesting, I wasn't aware of that. It would be cool to have the NOS bottle bracket set up for upright bottles. And the ultra light rotors

Ha! :D

Interesting a Ford Motor in a Chevy, that is just messed up! Now I have heard of a Chevy engine in a Ford, this makes them run better! LOL

wait i thought that was a 350 small block lol never a ford in a chevy though 351 cleveland is suppose to be the best ford small block though lol my uncle told me

Received my parts today from Scott and this stuff is awesome. Everything is perfectly scaled and the overall detail is superb. Can't wait to get started with some of these parts. Thanks Scott. This is what we need to see more of in the future. More great aftermarket parts for us detail builders. You won't go wrong by picking up anything from Scott.

Edited by 1320wayne

Hi Mike,

They go together pretty much how they look. I'm attaching some pics of a finished rear end to serve as a reference. You're always welcome to e-mail me if you have any questions, too.

completed_rear_5lev.jpg

completed_rear_1145_med-1.jpg

completed_rear_8_lev.jpg

completedrear_930_med.jpg

Just for the fun of it, here's a pic of a put-together strut front end.

finished_strut_3_lev.jpg

Edited by futurattraction