Model Cars Magazine Forum

"CRANKENSTIEN"(a small tribute to the "doc") DONE! 11/13/12

bryan_m

geez! i keep finding unfinished projects! i was diggin for some parts for this build.......and i came across this. i totally forgot about it.......i did alot of work on it, and of course it has working headlights!

heres a shot, its a truck so i dont wanna post it here.

photo-vi.jpg

more to come on the 32! stay tuned

cheers

bryan

Lookin good Bryan.

That thing is gonna be killer all stretched out ike that.

My paint should be dry by now, so I'll get some more pics taken and posted here in a few minutes. Then, back to business. Using a different block and tranny setup for the hemi in my cuda, so it's not gonna look stock under the hood. But I'm still gonna make the shaker hood bonnet work.

Corey

corey, is that you in your avatar? what brand guitar is that?

i play bass.........ive got a fender jazz, and an ibenez 5 string all black, and black hardware. its been a long time since i played, my brother and i had a band for a while.

cheers

bryan

corey, is that you in your avatar? what brand guitar is that?

i play bass.........ive got a fender jazz, and an ibenez 5 string all black, and black hardware. its been a long time since i played, my brother and i had a band for a while.

cheers

bryan

Yeah man it's me.

It is a Dean Razorback DIMEBOLT.

It was designed by the late, great Dimebag Darrell Abbott of Pantera, and Damageplan. He was supposed to get the very first one the day after he was murdered on stage doing what he loved with his new band Damageplan. He never got to even see a finished copy. Mine is autographed by his fromer bass player-Rex Brown of Pantera. I've been playing for 20 years now, and I'm still just as hooked as I've ever been.

I'll post some pics of my guitar stuff in my thread here in a minute after I post my progress.

Corey