Model Cars Magazine Forum

Johan Superbird & Revell Charger Daytona

Platerpants

Thanks

if any one can hook me up with these parts it would greatly be appreciated.

Rear bumper

rear windshield(broke gtx one cutting it to size)

Front windshield (GTX is to wide)

hey Jake, let me take a llook and see what i can come up with. if you can think of anything else you need, send me a pm with a list. even if you want to do a few things over, i have a pretty big stash of parts. i should be able to help you out a little.

well got an email from the company i bought the wired distributors from on amazon they've been back ordered. so feel free to check back every so often odds are these wont be finished till late december or early january, plus im hoping for models for christmas so they might even get pushed back to february.

well after cutting my finger and tons of chopping with a model railroad saw i got the interior chassis and body of the bird to fit together, just need my bumper and windows to get here. so heres a picture of teh bird and daytona mocked up to show what theyll look like together. blurry but you get the gist i think. though id do black headlight covers on teh daytona to mock the bird.1120121747.jpg1120121747a.jpg

well for the most part they are finished both need a little detailing before underglass, yes i did crack the superbirds from window on accident i felt like i destroyed a classic but its ok for a scrapped together bird. Still waiting on amazon to ship my distributers so i can finish the engines. Yes that is snow in the background welcome to north east ohio.1124120829.jpg1124120829a.jpg1124120830.jpg1124120830a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

engines finally got distributors the wiring on both is yellow and gray and if you notice they are in opposite positions on each side. yes i know i didnt do the full out super detailed distributor but it works for me. superbird got custom made firewall hose. still need to do the radiator hose then i think they will be done.

1208120748.jpg1208120749.jpg