Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pro Touring, Muscle Car, Sports, Tuner Wheel Sets - 2 more added + tire options

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, my schedule has been busy lately with travel for work (training new staff) so I've been home very little in the past couple weeks. I know there are a number of PM's that have gone unanswered and I will be working through those as time permits. Please bear with me. Unfortunately my schedule will greatly limit my time over the next month, so hang in there and I'll get back with you all as time permits. Thanks fellas.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, sorry for my long absence and lack of replies. It's been a crazy couple of months. I've relocated to Dallas as part of my companies re-org and unfortunately with going from a single family house down to a small apartment I have most of my model and resin supplies in storage. I won't be able to make any parts for a long while. I'll still be visiting the forum but all projects and resin are on hold until we get more situated in our new area. Thank you guys for all the interest and support over the last few years. I'll definitely be back!

Hey Mike keep us posted when you get things up and going again. I know there are a few sets of wheels I have been wanting to order from you, I just have gotten busy with life and haven't had the chance to order them. On another note now that you are in Dallas, you need to go check out Gas Monkey Garage. Its a pretty cool place. I visited it when was back there last summer. Also you need to find a Torchy's Taco's and try their food. When I was visiting Austin, Tx and went to Austin Speed Shop one of the managers recommended it to us so we ate at one in Austin and had to have it again when we were in Dallas. I will say this, they are some killer tasting tacos.