Model Cars Magazine Forum

FASTBACK340

• 2 weeks later...

As long as I have a cooperating car, I will be there. I was planning on Friday night, but I don't think it's in the budget, so I'll be leaving early Saturday morning, and this year, ignoring the advice to use the George Washington Bridge! Rt. 287 to N.J. Rt. 23 will work just fine, with much less hassle.

Charlie Larkin

I don't know, Charlie ... but 287 (in NJ) to 23 is good once you're down there. Thing is, my wife is from Patterson and bro-in-law is now in Wayne. I've spent 40 years going there from this end of MA and only way is NY Thruway and you get on 287 right off that. I've gone every way imaginable and unless you're on a scenic trip thruway is the way. Every other way takes more time. Why on earth would anyone go thru NYC if you don't live there? The diagonal thru Connecticut from your end doesn't do that much to save time since the route and roads stink. I grew up in Hartford so went that way to many times. I'd just take 84 to the NY Thruway to make best time.

I'm not going to make it this year .. wife having a knee replacement and I'm her knee for a few weeks ehehe.

Hey Doc here's pics I took last year. Once ya go ya cant stop I was told and its true! Guys put on a hell of a show from start to finish wish I was going!

http://public.fotki..../nnl-east-2011/

Donn has a brain HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing last year's eye candy. I'll probably never be able to attend but, I see why it could become addictive.

You guys have fun this weekend.... I hate I have to miss it this year. Some Bandit Resins stuff will be @ P&P Resins table. Go by and check out Eric's new truck stuff too...

See You All At NNL East next year!

KDog

Unfortunately, I won't make it again this year.

I will miss all my friends, and this hopefully will be the last year I miss any more big shows.

Greg Nichols and Doug Whyte will be shooting pics again for MCM this year, so watch for them.

Hopefully everyone will still have their name badges that I made a while ago to wear at the show.

Have a great time my friends!!!

a hui ho

I was gonna go to NNL-E, but since they don't have a barbeque afterwards :( and since I can't get a DESERT SCALE CLASSIC BURGER there :huh: , I'm gonna go to Phoenix for the Desert Scale Classic instead!! :) :)

Take that, Tom! ;)

LOL. Seriously, best wishes to you guys for a great show.

We're having a GREAT SHOW and a PLASTIC PARTY here. NNLE and DSC8 ... bookends for the great American Continental United States. Next weekend can't get any better than that!

B)

Unfortunately, I won't make it again this year.

I will miss all my friends, and this hopefully will be the last year I miss any more big shows.

Greg Nichols and Doug Whyte will be shooting pics again for MCM this year, so watch for them.

Hopefully everyone will still have their name badges that I made a while ago to wear at the show.

Have a great time my friends!!!

a hui ho

Hey, Gregg, we're closer! ;)

Hey Gregg, The Philly Guyz will miss hang out with you this year. I am getting ready to go to our annual Thursday night before the NNL East get together. Hope you can make it next year. We will have a toast with the Blue Stuff for you tonight.

Uncle Bobby

I will be attending along with JustBill to help Raul and Lyle represent MAMA.

If I make my own nametag I'm gonna look like a tard. Will there be any there? I'll wear it until I am familiar with most of you guys, at which point it'll go into the trash.

Bob