Model Cars Magazine Forum

Bartoletti Transporter and the Daytonas Coupe... Last Update 5/28

Brizio

Little spendy...

Slightly understated .

Great Job on the cab so far. This has to be my favorite transporter ever. I'll have to look for it but I think Motor Trend classics did a write up on the restoration of the truck . If you can find them for a decent price any Dave Friedman book is worth it , his pictures are amazing . I can't wait to see more progress !

Call Harold directly at HRM, (301)604-8591. I called last week about his Testa Rossa engine kit and he had it out to me a few days.

One of the HRM reseller that I contact, seems that he will able to make me have the parts in a short time. :)

That Cobra book is pretty pricey now. i bought one when Pete Brock was selling them at a Shelby convention in the 90's. $100 and he signed it for me.

$100, is a lot of money, but still a good price compared to the $1200t hat they ask now.

Slightly understated .

Great Job on the cab so far. This has to be my favorite transporter ever. I'll have to look for it but I think Motor Trend classics did a write up on the restoration of the truck . If you can find them for a decent price any Dave Friedman book is worth it , his pictures are amazing . I can't wait to see more progress !

Thank you Randy! :) I heard about the write up, but I couldn't find it. But I was able to find a lot of information about the truck. Thank you for the tip about the book, I will check it out.

Shelbys Photographer.

I bought the book, beautiful photos!

The car carrier has a lot of history! Excited to see what you do with it!

Yes, I'm glad they restored it.

Some small progress on the rear axle. Still a lot to do...

10525920_819796991388349_767271815302850

Edited by Brizio

• 4 weeks later...