Model Cars Magazine Forum

1969 Cuda

toddy427

Wow... This totally cool. And I am digging the engine and the whole car. Is that a decal or did you paint the nitro fish on the front fender. This whole thing looks Killer!!!

Hey thanks! for the comment. The Nitro fish on the sides were both hand painted by me.

Terry, is that the Polar Lights body? I have a pro-mod started using that body too. Great job as usual!

Something else I should finish.....

Hey Buddy!! No that body came from the three in one kit AMT Torino, Cuda and 442. Hows that Cuda running?

Hey Buddy!! No that body came from the three in one kit AMT Torino, Cuda and 442. Hows that Cuda running?

Awesome job on the bodywork. That thing is absolutely insane, which it just about right for you. I really enjoyed seeing your projects at the club meetings & functions, always something original.

The Barracuda is doing good. Looking forward to bringing her out of hibernation in a few weeks. If I can ever afford the Tremec 6 spd swap I'll run it out to York one year for the musclecar show. As it is now I'm only knocking down about 12 MPG highway.....

What toys you driving these days?

Awesome job on the bodywork. That thing is absolutely insane, which it just about right for you. I really enjoyed seeing your projects at the club meetings & functions, always something original.

The Barracuda is doing good. Looking forward to bringing her out of hibernation in a few weeks. If I can ever afford the Tremec 6 spd swap I'll run it out to York one year for the musclecar show. As it is now I'm only knocking down about 12 MPG highway.....

What toys you driving these days?

Hey John!! I finally got my Corvette, It is a 1989 C4 with 23,000 orginal miles in perfect shape. Color is strawberry red with Tan interior all options. had to do a little motor work to make it run just right, now Phil and I just cruise around in it. Mine to has been in storage all winter looking forward to getting it out for sure. Hey thanks for the comments, now that I am retired I can really focus on modeling..

Awesome! Good for you! When do we see a Factory Stock replica of it, or is that even possible for you?

<Said in a friendly, teasing manner. I know Terry.... I don't think Terry builds ANYTHING stock....>

Thanks John!! No it is real hard for me to go stock as you know.