Model Cars Magazine Forum

PRO XTREME CAMARO

baddgass

Derrick... This has sure come along since the last time I took a look at it this build. You are doing some fine work my friend. I love the progress that you are making. Can't wait to see more pics of it. seeing your build inspires me to get more work done on my funny car I am working on. I am making progress on it but its at a slow and steady pace since I have been pretty busy the past few weeks. This 3 day weekend coming up will be pretty much spending most of it working on the F/C.

Thanks joe but if you like real race cars see Dave, Comp 1839 builds, the man is a Master Builder.

you are correct about comp 1839. he is a master in my eyes too

but dont grade your talent. this is a master peice your building

• 1 month later...

Derrick... man buddy those shocks are killer and look great. Awesome work on them. as far as the springs go did you find a source for small springs or did you make them yourself out of wire wrapped around tubing? Can't wait to see more updates on this build. Keep up the great work.

Derrick... man buddy those shocks are killer and look great. Awesome work on them. as far as the springs go did you find a source for small springs or did you make them yourself out of wire wrapped around tubing? Can't wait to see more updates on this build. Keep up the great work.

The rear suspension is remarkable Derrick!, the whole car looks great!

Thanks Richard and all who looked in.

And chris as for the spring i find them in old tvs, dvd, vcr, radio and all types of ele. stuff.