Model Cars Magazine Forum

Oops!

Billy Kingsley

At the TNMCC meeting earlier this month every member got a Revell 34 Ford Coupe Snaptight, with the intention was to bring them back to the October meeting done...well, this past weekend the GoodGuys East Coast Nationals occured, and I wanted to have mine there, so I did! The only shortcut I had to take was no clearcoat-I'm fresh out! I may or may not add some in the future, I am not sure. The car is held togther by screws so all I'd have to do is take it apart. (and mask off the running boards, which are acrylic!) It is box stock except for the liscence plate which came out of my parts box.

The blue paint is the new Testors One Shot Lacquer and the fenders are Model Master Lacquer AMC Sterling Silver Metallic.

I love the One shot lacquer! I tested all of them on spare bodies and this is the first time it appears on an actual model.

Enjoy the pictures!

20082497-vi.jpg

20082496-vi.jpg

I'm really upset that I got a hair in the paint on the left rear fender. The blue area on the fender unit didn't come out very good either.

20082499-vi.jpg

20082500-vi.jpg

20082498-vi.jpg

Edited by Billy Kingsley