Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #39 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

ok, guys...either you're getting really good at this or I'm being too easy on you!

It's REAL!

I admit, I faked the "texture" on the pavement to try and confuse you...but not very many were confused! :o

Next ROM coming MONDAY!

:o Harry, Harry,Harry, I was waiting with baited heart.Your doin good Buddy,bein able to change things like the ground texture an such.I still couldn't tell you why, but I musta jus been goin on intuition.Great Job though, Keep it up, your doin GREAT! :blink::lol::lol::D

Harry , these are too easy. Dig out some of the old SAF ones, man were those hard!!! I remember there were a few that I didn't even believe after you gave the answer. Deleting that thread was one of the dumbest... anyway, up the challenge for these guys would ya.

:o Hey, Jeff, You tryin to Fu*# my game? I'm doin all right so far.Harry's keepin me on my toes And I don't get headaches any more.Besides, check out "Name that Car" Those guys still haven't figured out wot that 30 somethin 4x4 is( :blink: ) You Go Harry!!!! :lol::lol::D:blink:

Harry , these are too easy. Dig out some of the old SAF ones, man were those hard!!! I remember there were a few that I didn't even believe after you gave the answer. Deleting that thread was one of the dumbest... anyway, up the challenge for these guys would ya.

I've re-used a few old ones from back in the SA days, but I'm afraid too many people will remember them and know the answer! It sure would make things easier on me, though...finding new images good enough to fool you guys is getting harder and harder all the time. I've already used up all of the really good ones... :lol: