Model Cars Magazine Forum

Rookie from Belgium

qmhd

Hi there !

My name is Denis Haillez aka QMHD

I'm 35 y.o. freelance graphic designer from Belgium.

I also run a small business dedicated to scale modeling material (putties, cement, paints, ...)

That's what QMHD stands for : The Quartermaster Hobby Depot :)

I'm into scale modeling since I'm 10 or 12

Mostly 1/35th and 1/48th US WW2 vehicles

A few month ago I started building 1/24 & 1/25th scale model cars.

On a french forum I've heard about the fantastic work of MrObsessive that's also why I'm here

I'm sure I'll find lots of inspiration reading your posts

sheers

Denis

Edited by qmhd

Welcome Denis! I think you'll like it here. As far as Bill is concerened, He has a thread goin on now that'll be a GREAT help for ANYONE who's just gettin started in the hobby. Heck, even if your an OLD hand at it, you'll learn SOMETHIN new!

Pull up a chair, pour you a drink of somethin and ENJOY our little community, I got a feelin it'll grow on ya in NO time!! :rolleyes:;)

Welcome Denis! I think you'll like it here. As far as Bill is concerened, He has a thread goin on now that'll be a GREAT help for ANYONE who's just gettin started in the hobby. Heck, even if your an OLD hand at it, you'll learn SOMETHIN new!

Pull up a chair, pour you a drink of somethin and ENJOY our little community, I got a feelin it'll grow on ya in NO time!! :P;)

Thanks a lot !

I'll gather some pictures of my lattests projects and share them with you asap

regards,

Denis

Pull up a chair, pour you a drink of somethin and ENJOY our little community, I got a feelin it'll grow on ya in NO time!! ;);)

Thanks Bill

I've already read the full topic a few days ago as it was repported by ZED on the French forum I talked about

by the way, sorry for my "poor" English skills :P

Denis