Model Cars Magazine Forum

OK, Who Did It?

We are in Nashville this week staying at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel & Convention Center the desk in our room has several conspicuous Tester's. tube glue spots on it! I know it is Tester's because on the corner of the table is what appears to be part of the orange and white label on it. Looks pretty recent too!

I thought about bringing some stuff to work on but ended up bringing some art stuff instead. Can't blame me for it now! I imagine some poor sap probably paid for the desk already. Gave me a good grin when I saw it. I also thought maybe some tweekers did it, not at the price they charge for a room here!

Did you get on your hands and knees and scour the carpet, under the dresser, and up against the baseboard for parts which may have fallen down there?

No, but that's a great idea! If anything is found it has to be something really rare, worth at least a hunnert bux on evil bay... Then again with my luck it would be an X-acto blade slicing my finger to the bone, then getting charged evil bay prices for getting blood on the rare imported carpet!